Cheshire Rabbit Hunter needed!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elma Thudd

May 21, 2011
Horwich, Bolton
Hi i am interested in helping you with Peter and his long eared palls I am a air gunner with 3 years of shooting experiance eager to get into hunting. Will get insurence if required and would like to make regular visits. only problem is I live in Bolton but am willing to travil if I can camp over night some were and hunt rabbits. I am a responceable camper and will leave little or no trace and won't wake up any of the neighboures. well apart from the rabbits

H

hpcamper

hi all just found and joined the site very interesting readingthe gas bottle stove bin there done that but didn't look as good used on various camping trips in the derbyshire area (at the steam fair ) use now in the garden after bbqs etc ,Now to the point i have been looking for areas to go hunting and shooting with my .22 air rifle if Melonfish could add me to his list i would be very grateful anywhere around the M60 corridor again many thanks
the hpcamper

Jan 16, 2012
Manchester
Chaps,

i'm looking for someone who's willing to volunteer some time to bagging some rabbits? you'll be helping the BTCV out with a serious rabbit problem, and of course you get plenty of fresh (and well fed) rabbit.

At present the BTCV have a site in Norley, just east of Delemere forest and there is a war being waged. dispite the best efforts of the guys there the tree nursery is being overun by flopsy, mopsy and cottontail, if you wander round the site you'll see signs everywhere of the little blighters and they're getting a little overwhelmed.

i was speaking with one of the chaps and they need someone to come in and shoot some of these blighters, it'll probebly be an air rifle job but there's a nice ex mod command post to use as a backstop (whole site is ex mod). i'd do this myself but i'm no where near setup ready for this yet and probebly won't be until the summer.

if your in the cheshire area and don't mind helping out these guys please drop me a PM to discuss further, we really need help!

thanks

Pete

Is your problem solved????

Kyle.Cooper

Mar 6, 2012
Wigan
Hi I would be more than happy to help I own ferrets, dogs and air guns to which ever you may prefer? If you would pm me back,
Regards Kyle Cooper

andypattullo

Mar 21, 2012
northwich
hi i am after permission to hunt rabbit with air riflle and i have a powerful lamp for night , i live in northwich the air rifle is a multi shot hi end hunting rifle with scope , and plenty of pellets and loads of time on my hands , mr Andrew pattullo 07523417117

Gav B1978

Apr 23, 2012
Cheshire
Hi there. In the hope that you have a similar problem this year or could simply point me in the direction of someone that can provide permissions in the cheshire area. I am looing to shoot any vermin / rabbits with Air Rifle. I have top of the range kit and have years of experiance in rough shooting. Please PM me if you can advise... If not all the best for the future. Gav.

K

keen1911

Hello,

my name is Callum and i am looking for somewhere to hunt. Your destination sounds perfect! Could you send me details on the location or let me know if the position has been filled.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE