Cheap camouflage fabric

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Went into my local Dunelm Mill (in Eastbourne) and they had camouflage fabric on clearance, £2.50 a metre (about 2m wide, I think). It's only printed on one side and may be a bit bright for true woodland work, but I imagine it would take a dye and it's cheap enough for making some little items with.

Here's a picture of a pouch I made (more to test my new sewing machine rather than for anything practical) - incidentally I'm wearing British DPM trousers, so you can see the contrast (not sure why picture won't just display).

camo.jpg
http://creffield.com/pics/bushcraft/camo.jpg [/IMG]

camo.jpg

Reactions: tasum

Robson Valley

On a new journey
Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Fantastic price. Buy lots of it. My forests have a lot of shades of very pale gray.
I'd be onto that fabric with a brush and maybe 2 shades of gray for dead wood and dry brush to tone down those greens.
Sit very very still and we will sucker-punch a flock of Canada geese. Pleas pass the plum sauce.

Reactions: tasum

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE