Capabilities of a camera-phone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Sorting through some old pics on my SD today and I noticed a blurred one where my phone had focussed on a blob when I was attempting to take a picture of a fox on the perimeter of a field....

12May20102.jpg

When I zoomed in to find out what it was, I found that the camera had somehow picked up a mosquito flying by. Amazing...

12May201029.jpg

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
what resolution on your cameraphone? Mines 5mp and produces pretty good shots too. SHould see the fireworks videos too. They were perfect. Just wish I had a good way to take stills off the video.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
what resolution on your cameraphone? Mines 5mp and produces pretty good shots too. SHould see the fireworks videos too. They were perfect. Just wish I had a good way to take stills off the video.

That one was 3.2. It's an old phone but I kep it and use it as a compact camera. All the pics I take are with that. I think my iphone is 7mp, but it isn't as good as the old Sony Ericsson.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE