Canoeing Trip Place Available!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello Guys & Girls,

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have had to pull out of a canoeing trip with John Fenna.
The trip was planned for the 9 - 11th Dec in West Wales. John would have been instructing me on Canoeing as a novice student.
Because I have had to pull out Red Kite, who is the other student will now have to pay the full wack of £80 per day where as if someone joins him by taking my place you will only have to pay £40 each per day which IMHO is a bargain!

It would be great if one of you could take my place and help Red Kite out, and I'm sure, in fact I'm positive you will have a brilliant time learning from John.

If you want to go on this canoe trip in my place could you please contact John Fenna & Red Kite.

Thanks

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Is this an overnight trip or just day tuition? If the former I would be interested subject to Woodstock's first refusal. ( I have enjoyed John's expert instruction previously.)
regards
alan

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
The trip will be 3 days in on a river in West Wales, combining canoe instruction with a journey along the river.

Accomodation will be suitable rough campsites along the way.

Dates can be varied slightly (subject to Johns availability)

Please PM me with your contact details if you'd like to come along.

ATB

Stewart

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Unfortunately I can't have the time off so step up next in line for a bargain few days, I can't even pull a sicky as im in charge of the shift...

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Guys
I've PM'd John Fenna with a querry regarding the trip and I won't be in a position to confirm I'm free until Thursday this week. If the space gets taken before then, then such is life.
regards
Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE