bushy/ utility

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
Bushy/utility from 01with ivory micarta & black fibre liner scales
The blade is 01 Rc56/58, 1/2 flat scandi ground with a satin finish.
Blade length 110mm, width 24mm and 3.5mm thick.
Handle is 115mm clothed with Ivory micarta & black fibre liner scales.
there is a very slight difference in colour between the scales, therefore I'm selling at £56 inc postage.
RHS dangler sheath included.

The blade is very sharp and will make a good user
Now sold

bushy001.jpg

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
what do you mean by flat scandi ground? is it a flat scandi grind with no secondarybevel or a flat grind with a deep "scandi" secondary bevel

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
I reckon he means that its a scandi (half depth of blade) that itself is flat with no secondary bevel. I guess it is that 'cos that many of his knives are either Scandi or Full flat. I could be wrong though.

LBL

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Makes no odds.............................Elma's knives are excellent users regardless of the grind! And this one is very attractive to boot!

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
the grind is a deep scandi grind.

Sold to matt
many thanks

Ian

And received today, many thanks.

I'm really, really pleased with this. Its a lovely piece of work, nice design, great execution. If I was your bank manager I'd shout at you for not charging more :D

And as for the scales being mismatched.......pshaw Sir! Your eyes must be a lot more discerning than mine. I'll get some pics up when I get back from hols.

Thanks again, it's been a great end to an otherwise rubbish week.

Rat

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
Glad you like it Matt, the one scale is a slightly lighter yellow than the other.
I have another one in the making with a handle of Australian Gimlet Burr.
Nic is making a slim scandi out of an old file and an antler tine

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE