Bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PatrickM

Nomad
Sep 7, 2005
Glasgow
www.backwoodsurvival.co.uk
bushcraftp12.jpg

spoonman

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 14, 2007
Loch Garman
Fantastic stuff Patrick!!!

Really is inspiring work!

Not shown here but some of your other projects like the hook case are finished with wood oil but what else do you do when decorating your work to get the lovely finish! is it bark of some type glued on perhaps?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The photo doesn't do the workmanship justice. I've seen them up close and they are beautifully made, the craftsmanship is superb. I have several pieces of Patrick's work and I use them all. Practical and hard working, they are a pleasure to use; truly craft. :notworthy

Biggest problem I find with folk is that they underestimate the amount of time it takes to make something well by hand. Patience is a very great gift and as much a necessity as skill, or a eye for detail for beauty of form and shape. When you find them together the results are very special.
Anyone who makes things by hand knows that there are hours, and hours, of work in those items in the photo.

cheers,
Toddy

jon r

Native
Apr 7, 2006
England, midlands
www.jonsbushcraft.com
Great stuff there Patrick! Nice work indeed. I like everything in that photo!

Fantastic stuff Patrick!!!

Really is inspiring work!

Not shown here but some of your other projects like the hook case are finished with wood oil but what else do you do when decorating your work to get the lovely finish! is it bark of some type glued on perhaps?

Wasnt the hook case one of my little crafts? If it is the one you are thinking of, it's a honor to think that you thought my work was Particks!

shona

Tenderfoot
Sep 10, 2004
Scotland

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE