Bush medicine at the moot kit you need

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Kit for you to bring.
I will have all this stuff but depending how intense it gets and the number of aches and pains etc, etc.

You will need. cling film, billy can to cook stuff up in, brew kit for a brew, old cotton sheet pref white. I will have the herbs, cotton and film but the more the merrier. Also manual looks pretty good it hits the printers today.

Also I am going to throw up a huge tarp so we have a designated area, that way if you want to coninue to play we wont have to move on if others need the space.

Sandsnakes

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You will need. cling film, billy can to cook stuff up in, brew kit for a brew, old cotton sheet pref white. I will have the herbs, cotton and film but the more the merrier.

Hi Sandsnakes,

Just wanted to check what size billy can we'll need for cooking things up in?

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Well, if you are covering an entire bushcrafter the size of Tony you will need a dustbin... but! :lmao: Your normal billy should do.

Sandsnakes

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
speaking of billy cans and heating stuff up, although i try to bring that stuff i limited in what i can carry in as arrive by train, but is there anywhere in bridgend to buy gas fuel canisters for stove ? mines is dual fuel so if anyone is takeing a large tanker of petrol i be happy to buy a few litres as requried.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Someone will have some, though fires are allowed so it might not be a problem. Some of the homemade hooch passed around last year was like rocket fuel! :eek: So you could always use that as an alternative.:D

Sandsankes

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
Stooboy,
I'll have 5L of finest unleaded with me as it still works out marginally cheaper than filling the stove with Lidl vodka. Come find me - you are welcome to some.

ah champion! i will take you up on that i think. Google shows that there is a millets not far from the station also so I will gander up there and get a gas canister since I havent tried it with my stove.

BAGs packed now :D :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE