Books on Amazon UK....Warning, this could cost you money ;-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
The other day I did something that I hadn't done before, I decided to Browse Amazon.co.uk. Usually I just search for what I already know I want. Under:
Books > Subjects > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits
you have a wide choice of books on Bushcraft, Survival, tracking and all things related. Including instructional books on how to be a fugitive, and the ultimate coffee table conversation make, "Contingency Cannibalism" :shock: :-?

I never realised that there were so many good books on the subject and more importantly, that they could be found in the UK.

Chris

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
Ah, "Contingency Cannibalism," what a classic. It's tongue in cheek, of course, but the question is whose tongue and whose cheek.

If I recall it's published by Paladin Press, who generally publish the sorts of books you won't find on the shelf at Waterstone's (and I speak as someone who used to buy in titles for that company and was told not to even think of ordering "Contingency Cannibalism," lest I upset our sensitive browsers), lots of stuff on lockpicking and hiding from the authorities.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE