Bits and Bobs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PatrickM

Nomad
Sep 7, 2005
Glasgow
www.backwoodsurvival.co.uk
spoonsandhide.jpg

Ralph

Forager
Oct 31, 2005
lost
Fantastic stuff. Whenever you post things like this it always spurs my enthusiasm for bushcrafty objects. I would like to see more pictures of your wonderful fishing gear. Perhaps a tutorial or two. No pressure though :D :You_Rock_

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Great stuff. What's the spoon on the bottom left made from? Hawthorn?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Lovely work, as usual. I was watching a bushcraft DVD which mentioned your work Patrick, so it seems you are touching a creative nerve in a lot of people.

Any tips for what I can do with the dozen or so strands of horse hair I plucked from a barbed wire fence earlier?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
The Birchtree productions one with Pete Galetta. There was talk about him sticking his woodlore into the ground instead of resheathing it a while back! Some of the things he does are a bit unique, but on the whole they aren't too bad for a husband, wife and daft dog team. The missus bought them for me as one of my many bushcraft christmas presents. He gives Patrick a mention in volume 4.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Ralph said:
Fantastic stuff. Whenever you post things like this it always spurs my enthusiasm for bushcrafty objects. I would like to see more pictures of your wonderful fishing gear. Perhaps a tutorial or two. No pressure though :D :You_Rock_

No pressure.....

...we can wait....

...no we can't! Do it! Do it now! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE