Bentley Weald Woodfair Sussex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Hi

Just a heads up for the Bentley (Sussex) Weald Woodfair. I can't make it as I'm on the First Aid course, but it's on the 15th, 16th and 17th September.

It looks of interest, well to me anyway, so might be worth a look.

Telephone 01825 840870 or 01825 840573, web: www.bentley.org.uk.

Pib

White Elf

Jun 27, 2006
Surrey
I'm going.
Went last year year and thought it was really good :)

As far as I'm aware, it used to be run by Sussex County Council, but they have now handed it over to Bentley Museum to run.

last year there was a free bus running from Lewes train station out to the show. Very handy as it is not covered by any closer public transport. I think the bus is running this year, but when I know for sure I'll add another post.

The are loads of stalls selling loads of interesting things :D and loads of demonstrations. Oh, and a big cider tent :lmao:

I have heard that the guys from Woodcraft School may be there.

All in all a good day out.

White Elf

Jun 27, 2006
Surrey
I have found more info about the woodfair on the internet, and there is a free bus running from Lewes train station.

moko

Forager
Apr 28, 2005
out there
Went last year and its really worth a visit, both as a solo or as a family outing. I think Bison bushcraft were there last year. There are loads of country type interests and activities, plenty of retail theropy and demos. I cant make it this year but if youve not been before I dont think you will be disapointed. Take your own grub as foraging is a little expensive.

Moko

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE