Beautiful mornin (the end of the world ?).

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Just had to pull over an take some piccies this mornin, the sky was stunning.......apocalypse now ? :eek:

P1010244.jpg

P1010246.jpg

P1010243.jpg

mark.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Sheephurds.. you have been warned! :eek:

:lmao:

Wicked pictures mate, it was grey and horrid here this morning, though I am gratful for the fact that the sun is getting up earlier.

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
I had just set off to work from where i live in Westhoughton, i could see the sky from my back garden, but the photo's are taken from Eatock lodge, a small nature reserve just round the corner, the time was 7.45 a.m, another 15 mins and it was all over, i have just been reading about Noctilucent clouds, and think they may be formed in the cloud structure, faintly.
Find out more here, facsinating stuff !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noctilucent_clouds
Mark

P1010238.jpg

P1010237.jpg

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
If that's what the end of the world looks like, I don't mind if it happens more often. :)

stu1979uk

Forager
Oct 22, 2006
glasgow
Very similar to what i was looking at on the way to East Kilbride (Glasgow) this morning.
I think what i was looking at was either Altocumulus usually appear after a storm or Stratocumulus which are suppose to leave with showers then clearing for the night sky.
The later of the two i think as it was raining this afternoon (again) either way nice to look at, a change from the usuall grey.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Gorgeous,

About 7 o'lcock here it was Blue Grey - with the biggest, fullest, prettiest moon I have seen in a long time - it really was a lovely morning

Red

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Thanks for the nice comments guys, i appreciate it, just thoiught i'de share the moment :)

No worries Tree clipper, i'me flattered :D

mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE