Beautiful Film On iPlayer - "The Fox and The Child"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Watched this amazing, very bushy film on iPlayer with the family last night...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/wylqj/

Need to see it in higher res to appreciate the quality really but as a taster...
[video=youtube;nyqq87u4GPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyqq87u4GPw[/video]

Posted it in this section as the nature photography from a beautiful woodlands of the Jura Mountains in France is simply stunning.

Half nature film, half fairy tale, and worth a look if just for the great locations. Fancy a trip to the Jura (from Jurassic apparently) mountains now!

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
I spent several years living within easy striking distance of the Jura. It's a magical area although not immune to many of the usual environmental issues - the trout streams (there are several) are a shadow of their former selves. Mind you, for a summer hike, or a winter cross country skiing jaunt, it's still one of the best regions in France. I caught part of the film, really very good, must watch the rest, thanks for sharing the link!

I spent several years living within easy striking distance of the Jura. It's a magical area although not immune to many of the usual environmental issues - the trout streams (there are several) are a shadow of their former selves. Mind you, for a summer hike, or a winter cross country skiing jaunt, it's still one of the best regions in France. I caught part of the film, really very good, must watch the rest, thanks for sharing the link!
Lucky you!

Xunil

Settler
Jan 21, 2006
North East UK
www.bladesmith.co.uk
I bought this several months ago for my daughter and it's worth noting that there are some slightly upsetting scenes for very young children. As a movie it's a tremendous child's-eye magical view of the world - stunning cinematography and every family should watch it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE