Bargain at PC world....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Hi, my name is Nick, and I have bought from PC World...

I wanted a dual layer DVD writer in a hurry so found an LG on the PC World site for £28 or so, that would match my domestic LG recorder. Great i thought, as at least the stores are convenient to get to (I drive past one on my daily toil) and they habe parking, unlike most places in London. So in I trot, only to find they want £60 onthe shelf for it! Yep, same model too!! I query this and am told it is a web price only. No it's not, and i show them on their very own computers... Turns out then that he has 3 in stock and goes out back to get me one. It's exactly the same as on the shelf except ina plain brown box, and its £28... Hmm.... Always worth checking things first if you really must shop there...

ps, the camera price looks a bit better in store!!

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
sure i buy stuff from them too

they are ok for prices specially the brown box stuff and the "returned" shelf, always worth checking those out

there was a time when i could not build a system myself for the prices they sold systems at, i couldnt tell you if that has changed or not

but as a rule, if the salesmans lips are moving he is talking bull in there

Tant

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE