Anyone know of a place near Northampton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

Siecroz

Hello All

Just wondering if any of you people out there know of a place/land/owners near Northampton that is likely to allow overnight camping and small fires??

New permission would be sought of course, but its always handy to have the name of a bushcraft friendly landowner to approach to start with.

I know the usual stuff of knocking on doors, writing letters etc. Just thought I would ask if anyone knows of a place before I go giving the "baliffs Knock" to ye local landowners

:D

Any help or advice would be much appreciated . THank you thank you thank you

:grouphug:

May 13, 2007
NORTHANTS
Hi i've mentioned this before somewhere I'm sure, there's a Scout Camp Wood near Yardley Hastings called Spotley Wood that may be worth checking out, not been able to get down that way myself but let me know how you get on? Welcome to Northants by the way but I would still swap with North Wales :rolleyes:

Good Luck

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
i heard of a place near daventry..a mate did a stag night bushcraft there about a month ago....i want to find who owns the land before i put detail on her guys..give me a day or so to ask me mate..
o'yes welcome to northampton..if you want to go for a nice walk try salcey forrest...i would have stayed in wales aswell..and i love Northampton:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE