Another possible location for meets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Hi guys I am putting a few feellers out to whether or not people would like another location for meets?

The place is another scout camp so the rules are going to be similar to rough close and Spitewinter. Although I will try and get us one of the out of the way pitches.

The location is in the West Midlands close to Stourbridge, Kidderminster at a place called Kniver off the A449.

The website for more info is here:http://www.kinvercamp.org.uk/

It is a large site with loads of stuff going on, also there is Kniver edge own by National trust (woodland) and Forestry Commission land of Kingsford Country Park just a couple of minutes away.

The area is great for mixed woodland stuff, walking round on the sandstone hills and valleys, close and far from civilisation, but still quite quiet.

Anyway sing up if you are interested. I will make sure dates will not coincide with other meets and it will take a while to organise as well so looking to later on in the year.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I used to be a scout in the area and we used it loads. Also it helps that me godfather was chief scout of Hereford and Worcester but I still have to check availability and try and get it sorted. As I said this is putting the feelers out :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE