A fight in the office..........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
maverix said:
Erm to save further embarrasment over future movie arguments may i suggest judicious use of IMDB

absoloutley definitive search options including movie plots and quotes

gord knows its been used a number of times to bring me down a peg or two when SWMBO needs to prove a point

( way OT i know but SWMBO has presented me with a dilema having just discovered what the acronym means she says she doesnt like it and would rather i didnt use it ?! open to suggestions as to how to solve this paradox?) :D
SWNAL is a good 'un... either She Who Nags A Lot, or Sincerely the World's Nicest Animal Lover. It's a tenuous double meaning, but it's amazing what those female people fall for :p :D

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
maverix said:
way OT i know but SWMBO has presented me with a dilema having just discovered what the acronym means she says she doesnt like it and would rather i didnt use it ?! open to suggestions as to how to solve this paradox?) :D

SWIAR
She who is always right (used to keep peace in the relationship)

SWIL
She who is loved (for when you made a bad smell in the house trying to master fire by friction)

SWILVM
she who is loved very much (for when you just mastered fire by friction involving the living room carpet)

SWFRKOTHLMDMMF
she who for reasons known only to her loves me despite my many fualts (used when the fire in the living room gets out of hand)

SWWMBAOFGNS
She who's wisdom must be acted on for a good nights sleep (after she suggests you don't try it again)

SWIMWUTIOIL
she who I married whilst under the influence of intoxicating liquor (for when you want to practice escape and evasion tactics)

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Hi,

I actually have a feeling that its in both films, in wild geese they are waiting for the plane to pick them up and I thought they used the line calling the plane from the control tower. Although I could be wrong, SWMBO says I am most of the time.

Cheers

Brian

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
Jamie said:
Now Jack is trying to say that Wild Geese was first released before Where Eagles Dare.......(wheres the forehead slap emoticon when you want it???)

Anyone want a business partner? Slightly used, but in decent enough nick....if you dont mind him being leathery etc

If there arent any takers here, might have to ebay him!

I'll give you a fiver for him IF you throw in his new truck as well :D

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Brian said:
Hi,

I actually have a feeling that its in both films, in wild geese they are waiting for the plane to pick them up and I thought they used the line calling the plane from the control tower. Although I could be wrong, SWMBO says I am most of the time.

Cheers

Brian

Brian.

That is exactly what I thought!

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
Brian said:
Hi,

Cheers

Brian

Just watched it, and the word is :

"iron man, iron man, this is wild goose. Come in iron man."

;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE