A Cheshire man and his dog

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 14, 2016
Manchester
Hello,
I am new to the forum as it seems to have knowledgeable people with similar interests to mine (or who can lead me to discover new ones!)
I grew up in the countryside and woods before moving abroad and spending more time in the sea or on the hills than in the woods. I am now settled back in Cheshire and re-connected with the joy I feel when I am in woodland and trying to remember and learn as much as I can about species of trees, shrubs, flowers and fungi.
I am ok at identifying birds and animals but keen to hear from people with more extensive knowledge than me! I have also made some tentative steps towards whittling things other than spiky sticks to use as pegs for my tent and tarp, so I will probably be asking lots of silly questions about carving too.

I like a simple life, keeping out of people's way and trying to be nice to people that I do come across.

I look forward to learning from some of you in due course,

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE