Win a Hunter Gatherer course place

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Competition closed

Win a Hunter Gatherer course place

A special chance for bushcraft UK members to win a place on the Wilderness Survival Skills 10 day Hunter Gatherer Course this August 7th to the 17th

You can see more about the course here and for your competition entry you need to answer just 3 questions.

1. What would you be making out of buckskin and rawhide?
  2. What's the name of the female instructor on the Wilderness Survival Skills website?
  3. What will you make sharp tools out of?
As part of the agreement you'll need to write a review of the course for the site :D

You obviously need to be available between the course dates and able to get to the course location/meeting point.

Entries should be made to competition@bushcraftuk.com and have Hunter Gatherer Course competition in the Subject.

Please include your full name, forum name, address and phone number.

Good luck to you all and happy competing :D

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
My level of fitness sucks so I can't compete. Good luck to all that enter though, it looks like a great course!

Nonsense! They won't make you run 10 miles a day! So long as you can do a bimble paced couple of miles, and it will be a leisurely pace I'm sure, then you'll do just fine. I did a course with WSS just a few weeks back and it was fantastic, and they have an opt out clause if you don't feel you can do something. There is no pressure to do anything you don't want to do, if you have doubts then send Joe an email, he'll put your mind at ease.

I'll put my review of their Wilderness Awakening course up soon, it'll give you an idea of how pleasurable their courses are. You'll not regret having a go, I promise you.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Nonsense! They won't make you run 10 miles a day! So long as you can do a bimble paced couple of miles, and it will be a leisurely pace I'm sure, then you'll do just fine. I did a course with WSS just a few weeks back and it was fantastic, and they have an opt out clause if you don't feel you can do something. There is no pressure to do anything you don't want to do, if you have doubts then send Joe an email, he'll put your mind at ease.

I'll put my review of their Wilderness Awakening course up soon, it'll give you an idea of how pleasurable their courses are. You'll not regret having a go, I promise you.

Youve won enough courses!!

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
Ohh fantastic! Thanks for the comp Tony.

Unfortunately I cannot compete due to work commitment.

Good luck to all taking part

Mike

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Youve won enough courses!!

I won't enter, although you don't have a clue how hard it is not to! The course I did with WSS is one of the best weeks of my life, I've never been so stress free and I learnt quite a deal. I'll put a review up in the correct place so that people can get a taste of how the courses are run by Joe and his instructors. The Hunter Gatherer course will be very different to the Wilderness Awakening course, but you are guaranteed top notch instruction. If you have any concerns as to your suitability for attending any of WSS courses, send an email as Joe is a very approachable fellow and will put your mind at ease.

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
What a great sounding course. 'fraid I need minimum 4w notice to book time off but good luck to those who can.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Right then, the Winner is......

TeeDee :240: :You_Rock_ Congratulations mate, an email has been sent to you and Joe at Wilderness Survival Skills and he'll be in touch.

The number was generated randomly using Random.org :D

Hope you have a fantastic time mate, let us know how it goes :beerchug:

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
You're gonna have so much fun TeeDee. If you have any worries about kit, etc. then give Joe a call as he is really helpful. And enjoy yourself, although I'm sure you don't need us to tell you that!

wildman695

Forager
Jun 17, 2009
Ilfracombe, Devon
and theres me in North Devon, sat with my bags packed by the door just awaiting the call, ah well never mind. Enjoy and tell us all about it, I do hope the weather improves for you.
Jammy Git.
PS bring wet suit and storm proof tent, hee hee

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Mutter mutter mumble mumble (kicks random stuff about) yeah congrats hope you enjoy it loads it's not as if I even really wanted to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you :censored:

Honestly I hope you enjoy it loads. :D
Colin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE