What's on your Christmas Wish List?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
opening-present-smiley-emoticon.gif

As the title says, what's on your wish list for Christmas?

Mine's pretty simple, I've asked for Barn the Spoon's book Spon and a small drone to play with :)

Hopefully I'll get inspired by some of the suggestions from other folks ;)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
On the whole I'm with Stew on it; I'm very lucky and really don't need anything.
I know they'll buy me art stuff and have asked for Inktense blocks, Son1 will make me a piece of jewellery, and I have a fabric order :D

An electric flour mill would be good. I'm fed up grinding it by hand. It's set up on the kitchen table just now to make oat flour and I've left Himself cawing the handle. Son2 did a bit for me yesterday, and we're all feeling the 'burn'. Who needs a gym, just an old fashioned kitchen :)

M

Reactions: KenThis

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Time would be handy! :D I still have a leather carving swivel knife from last year that I haven't put to use yet!!

I should get off the computer and do something productive!!

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I'd like a new pair of boots.

Apart from that, to be mortgage free and working part-time? I like my job by I like my family more:)

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
A recumbent bicycle. Won't get it though so I'm content with buying my young son something.

Did you know it's a father's duty to play with his son's new toys? It's written in stone tablets somewhere. Why else would they invent scalelectrics and train sets and tablets and toy cats, etc.

Seriously though I'm getting the little lad a small, outdoor rucksack he'll be 5 this Xmas and those Thomas the tank engine rucksacks don't cut it on the hills. Anyone know a good kids rucksack? Sorry I'm take it too another thread!

Reactions: Toddy

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Umm, I'm asking for some warm biking trousers, or new windproof coat. I have to be very specific because i'm a fussy so and so and Shelly's not keen to buy me stuff I take back and exchange :D Everything else I want is way too much money :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE