V Proud

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zornt

Nomad
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio, USA
Good for him, and I am sure you gave him all the values he will need to succeed.
I live on the other side of the pond, but please pass my thanks to him for his service.
Jon

Reactions: Madriverrob

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I live on the other side of the pond, but please pass my thanks to him for his service.
Jon

Will do

Which unit?

Royal Engineers, just like his two Great Grandfathers (one North Africa & Italy, the other Northern Europe, France & Germany)

Great stuff and I'm sure all that time in the woods with his Dad will be a great boon to him. Wish him our best goodjob

Will do, ive told him when he does his survival training not to show off with the bow drill ;-)

Congratulations to him.

Thanks

Doesn't time fly ? :)
Very best of luck to him, Mark :D and I hope the career he's chosen is very good to him.

M

That it does, only yesterday he was babe in arms, I really dont know where the time has gone, bit scary really. He is absolutely stocked about getting in and he has worked hard thus far to get where he wants, if he carries on in the same vein he will go a long way.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
There are few options out here for young ones these days. Use and abuse seems to be the mantra of most companies these days so great choice the forces.

Reactions: Kepis

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE