Tight fitting outdoor trousers for men?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
Something along the lines of these Fjallraven trekking tights perhaps, but they don't necessarily need to be so tight.

I went to Go Outdoors recently and everything was so baggy. I also bought a pair of tight and stretchy tight fitting Craghoppers last year but after a few washes they became really baggy too.

Any recommendations?

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Between me and wife,we have a couple models. Both summer and winter models. We bought them in Norway, in a shop, so we could try them on. As they are tight fitting I think it would be very difficult to buy them online.

I do not which brick and mortar shop stocks them in UK, but I am sure somebody here knows!

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
I dunno Proph, I think you'd look pretty hot in those ones. :cool:

I pretty much much live in 5.11, but they're not exactly tight. Lycra might suit you? :lmao:
Yeh me too to be honest.
I can't stand the look of 5.11; they may be extremely practical but I'm only 30 years old would like something a bit more fashionable. Also something I can walk around town in. Keep in mind our locations are quite different in that sense!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
Between me and wife,we have a couple models. Both summer and winter models. We bought them in Norway, in a shop, so we could try them on. As they are tight fitting I think it would be very difficult to buy them online.

I do not which brick and mortar shop stocks them in UK, but I am sure somebody here knows!
Thanks. They do look good; I'd love the opportunity to try some on but I doubt I'd find a stockist where I am. I'll put those on the wish list!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Yeh me too to be honest.
I can't stand the look of 5.11; they may be extremely practical but I'm only 30 years old would like something a bit more fashionable. Also something I can walk around town in. Keep in mind our locations are quite different in that sense!

Just noticed your location. You live there now?

Hmm, I can see the need for some style to match what, annoyingly, seems to be a natural born talent of the Italians. I'm way off the mark with 5.11. I'm 52, wear them daily, and live in rural West Sussex. I have no recommendations, but it's good to see you're still about. :)

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
Just noticed your location. You live there now?

Hmm, I can see the need for some style to match what, annoyingly, seems to be a natural born talent of the Italians. I'm way off the mark with 5.11. I'm 52, wear them daily, and live in rural West Sussex. I have no recommendations, but it's good to see you're still about. :)

Yeh, horses for courses! Yes I've been here several years on and off pretty much. But I'll return to the UK next year I reckon. Some good trekking here in Sardegna and the dog loves it but trouble is it's too hot 3 months of the year!

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
tumblr_lthbnwH1JP1qzai8co1_500.gif

Sorry... couldn't resist....

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I pretty much live in Rohan clothing these days. Their range is from technical outdoor gear to more smart wear. I like to be comfortable but smart when passing through transit points like airports and when dealing with officials.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Helikon UTP and OTP. Tactical Pants, Urban and Outdoor. Much more fitted than something like Craghopper Kiwi. They loop pretty good. Much narrower leg and not baggy around the waist. I am happy with build and features and have ended up with three pairs of the polycotton UTP, one in denim, one set of shorts and a pair of the OTP which are stretch nylon. They all came a little long for me, but easy enough to take up by an inch.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE