The Power Of Heavy Snow Fall

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just thought I'd post up a link to the latest upload to a truck restoration channel I often peruse on YouTube
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2H0ulsXl6w[/video]

I've seen similar branch stripping and collapsed roofs before but I don't think most folk realise the sort of damage thick accumulations of snow can cause.

I'm 100% certain Jeff will get sorted out and reuse most of the materials from the damaged structures to do it. That's what he does.

Most of his other videos are about truck and old vehicle restoration......well worth a look!

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
That's good. The snow is very plastic and those guys down south get really wet/heavy snow, not 4' of fluff like we get.
Then it all lets go at once in either location. Nice that he didn't get caught in any of it. The bunnies don't look happy.
We have weak layers at 18cm and at 48cm. Just 2 avalanche deaths so far this winter.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE