The forum runs backwards!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I've been using these forums since around 2001 and the posts have always been in the logical order of oldest at the top and newest at the end but this forum has it all backwards with the oldest at the bottom.

I've read the FAQ section and it's as clear as mud - anyone able to shed any light how I can have this displaying properly please?

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Click on settings in the top right, next to Log Out...

Then in the My Settings box down the left hand side click on General Settings under My Account...

Scroll down the page to Thread Display Options and set the Thread Display Mode to Linear - oldest first

HTH :)

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
I guess it's a matter of preference. Personally I find it much easier to have the newest posts listed first. If you are following a thread (and some of them are very long) then it's convenient to have all the new posts at the top of page 1. It does seem a bit counter-intuitive when you first view a thread in this format but it does make it easier to access the newest posts when you are regularly accessing the same threads.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I guess it's a matter of preference. Personally I find it much easier to have the newest posts listed first. If you are following a thread (and some of them are very long) then it's convenient to have all the new posts at the top of page 1. It does seem a bit counter-intuitive when you first view a thread in this format but it does make it easier to access the newest posts when you are regularly accessing the same threads.

I just click the 'view first unread' link to take me straight to the the newest bits. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE