The Bushcraft Journal Magazine - Now FREE!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JayOram

Apr 20, 2011
Kent
Just thought I'd share, seen a lot on Facebook about The Bushcraft Journal now being free - The latest issue just launched: https://joom.ag/csTL

Loads of cool stuff in the magazine and was worth it when I paid for it, but now all the back issues are free and everything!

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Nice find! Brilliant, thanks very much.

Just downloaded all 17 issues. Thanks to the publishers and editors [and contributors] for making this resource available for free!

I shall thoroughly enjoy nosing my way through them. :You_Rock_

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
154 views and three thankyou's. Whats wrong with people?

A mate of mine met the editor on a PK course the other week, very nice chap apparently. :)

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Amazing news, I was always happy to pay the £3.95 as it was a good read with some great photography and presentation. I particularly enjoy Dave Bliss' articles, he's a very good wordsmith! I duly hope the editorial team have been able to carve a deal where they can still earn some kind of a living and/or stay motivated to keep things going.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Amazing news, I was always happy to pay the £3.95 as it was a good read with some great photography and presentation. I particularly enjoy Dave Bliss' articles, he's a very good wordsmith! I duly hope the editorial team have been able to carve a deal where they can still earn some kind of a living and/or stay motivated to keep things going.
Dave's a good mate of mine and will be really chuffed you enjoy his writing �� And yes...I really enjoy the Journal too..

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
Thanks very much. I've been downloading them. What great magazines! I'm amazed they are free. Really good articles and really well put together.
Would love a print version!
Russ

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have - this very minute - signed up ...
Not something I would normally do, as I do not like reading from a screen, but in this case it looks to be a read worth putting aside my dislike.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE