test

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Can I post a smiley I just copied from some other site? I will find out now:

dizzy.gif

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
I wondered that myself, cheers for testing

Can you save them in any format that you can see the smiley rather than the script? I suppose I could just save them in word or notebook but if summat displayed the smileys that would be better ! ie a little collection of 'em, personal smiley collection ?

:confused:

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Iif you right click the smiley you want to copy, then left click the 'copy image location' tab in the dropdown menu, you can the insert the smiley in your post by pasting its location in
tags.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I wondered that myself, cheers for testing

Can you save them in any format that you can see the smiley rather than the script? I suppose I could just save them in word or notebook but if summat displayed the smileys that would be better ! ie a little collection of 'em, personal smiley collection ?

:confused:

You can save smileys on photobucket or whatever picture hosting site you use.

Just right click, select save image as then upload to the site from where you saved it

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Thanks for the info folks, Do they have websites for that stuff? Sorry should look, I assumed it might be like getting fonts for P.shop. (Don't know that either)

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
*Of to google troll face smiley*

trollface1-1.png

Found it. A tad big perhaps, but it gives it some impact.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE