Stoves 101

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Stumbled upon this just now, a nice short and clear introduction to stoves for the hills, woods and dales. I thought this would be good for those less experienced than others, or those wanting to break out of a 'stove rut' and play with something different.

Reactions: crosslandkelly

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
picked up a Primus 210 stove in need of fettling at the Bushmoot bring and buy, half the fun of the pressure stoves is bringing them back to life :camping:

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I watched this a couple of days ago - the first time [to my remembrance] I've seen 'Simon Bloke in the Woods', I've since watched some of his other videos and they are quite good.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Mac
I think I have been lucky basically it is all there, I will get some new washers and pressure test first.
Then I will try and tidy up the monster soldering where the leg had come off following the advice on ClassicStoves carefully.
The only other damage is a dent which I can live with and the flame spreader ring on the burner is really bashed up will try and straighten but may need to source a replacement. I think I have a couple of fun days coming up ;):)

2018-08-21 12.20.17[1042].jpg 2018-08-21 12.21.05[1041].jpg

steveo_mcg

Apr 26, 2010
Edinburgh
Stumbled upon this just now, a nice short and clear introduction to stoves for the hills, woods and dales. I thought this would be good for those less experienced than others, or those wanting to break out of a 'stove rut' and play with something different.

Not a dig at anyone but it's slightly annoying how many YouTube folks load the gasifiers wrong.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE