For Sale Stove and pot clear out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tipi

Jun 14, 2006
Wondering Wizard, UK
All items include UK postage. for overseas please contact me. if you think ive misjudged the price a bit feel free to make an offer. Stoves will be sent dismantled for shipping and empty and cleaned of fuel.
Paypal preferred.

Monitor Tourist 1/2 pint brass paraffin stove. full working order with new pump cup and original tin. nice British made brass stove. - £20 (ONO) (probably come with prickers and extra pump leather if i can find it!)
IMG_2073.JPG

SVEA 123r brass petrol stove with original box. This is the later model with the built in pricker. also comes with an aluminum carry case which at a push could be used for a brew. Original cup and handle is missing. Full working order. have recently dismantled and everything looks brand new. i dont think it was used much before i got hold of it and i have only used it a couple of dozen times. - SOLD & POSTED
IMG_2072.JPG

Coleman Peak-1, 7 piece cookset. Big pot is marked 1.5qt / 1.42ltr (bottoms show signs of use but will clean up well being stainless steel) - £25 - SOLD pending payment
IMG_2074.JPG IMG_2075.JPG

Coleman Peak-1, Solo cookset Copper bottom on big pot, holds 1ltr. original box and bag (bottoms show signs of use but will clean up well being stainless steel)- £25 (ONO)
IMG_2076.JPG

Coleman Peak-1, Solo cookset, big pot holds 1ltr. no lid for medium pot, original bag (bottoms show signs of use but will clean up well being stainless steel) - £15 (ONO)
IMG_2077.JPG

Last edited:

Tipi

Jun 14, 2006
Wondering Wizard, UK
Svea sold pending payment.

Prices are pretty much what stuff cost me so I’ve had my fun, decided it doesn’t quite fit my system I’m building so time to move it on

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE