Sold MTP Combat Jacket/Smock - NEW - PCS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Last few bits of the life audit, both items new and unused, UK only with postage included, also happy to meet/deliver within reason. Payment via BT preferred but PP is available.

Spyderco Sharpmaker, includes brass guides, case/stand, DVD and two pairs of stones, bought new by me from Heinnies but never opened. - NOW SOLD - £45

British PCS MTP Jacket/smock, size 180/96 (generously sized), hood, hand warmer pockets, loads of big pockets for kit, complete with MTP arm blanks, new and unworn, £25

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
interested, can you confirm this smock is mk2 with zipped hand warmer pockets and no mesh nelsons?

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Hi

This one has the mesh lined shoulders and unzipped handwarmer pockets, I was led to believe this was the mk.2 because it has the smooth outer pockets, ie covered buttons. Happy to be corrected if this is wrong?

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
not sure of official title but there is a new version with zipped handwarmers and no mesh, just regular fabric pockets and less velcro on the arms.

Its actually more comfortable without the handwarmer zips (which i have never used,) coz the zip digs in to your flesh under a ruck strap, i will probably end up removing mine tbh.

I wear mine so much i have worn holes in it, great kit, love its design. would be awesome to have a civvy version made exactly the same without mtp or camo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE