Sold Spyderco, Fallkniven, Blind Horse, Bison knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
DSCI0739.JPG DSCI0740.JPG Good evening all.

Four knives for sale. All well-known blades.

Price for each knife includes paypal fees and UK special delivery. Happy to post international but there will be an extra charge for postage, please pm.
Time stamp of private message saying 'I'll buy it' seals the deal
1f609.png
. By asking to buy you are confirming that you are over 18 and can legally purchase.

1. Spyderco discontinued Woodcraft Mule from the US. Still in package. FB27P. CPM 30V. £100 Sold.

2. Fallkniven G1 Garm. ALREADY SOLD - SORRY.

3. Fallkniven WM1. Marked VG10 (not LAM VG10). Excellent condition blade and sheath. £60 Sold.

4. Original Blind Horse Knives (NOT the new Battle Horse version)/Pathfinder PLSK2. Discontinued. This is the smaller of the two PLSK knives. New, unused. Blade is renwaxed. What you see in the pics will polish off with a cloth. New sheath. I bought two and have only ever used one. Uber solid knife. 4.8mm thick 01 steel. £150.

5. Bison Bushcraft Pocket Pal. An early knife from Bison. Apple wood handle. 01 tool steel. As it came from Roger, I am the first owner. £90.

Cheers

Kawasemi

Last edited by a moderator:

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I'll take the wm1 please mate.
Can you please pm me your PayPal address , I'm getting trouble with this new site so an email message is best.
Cheers, Rob.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
DSCI1215.JPG DSCI1218.JPG DSCI1219.JPG DSCI1220.JPG

I have had a couple of enquiries about what the plsk2 looks like close up. These are pics of the actual knife for sale. When it is renwaxed it does make the micarta a little darker but this wears off.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE