Some Drone Footage - Glendevon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Oh so good :)

Honestly that was a pleasure to watch. It's amazingly clear on the archaeology, and it's just 'here' somehow. It's home, it's beautiful. My grandparents came from the Hillfoots, and that area was a familiar place to visit. I still have relations who live there too.
You really did capture the feel of the area. I'm going to link your post to some of my cousins :D

Thank you :)

M

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Beautiful, there's something mesmerising about the place when shot from a drone like that.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Honestly that was a pleasure to watch. It's amazingly clear on the archaeology,

It really does bring another dimension to the landscape being able to view it like this. The shapes on the ground and remnants of old boundaries probably mean more to you than most of us but I find it all very intriguing.

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Nice footage there Sir

Which type of drone do you have?

I have a DJI Spark...fits nicely into my daysack when out and about

A great way to capture nice video footage

Cheers,
Allan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Nice footage there Sir

Which type of drone do you have?

I have a DJI Spark...fits nicely into my daysack when out and about

A great way to capture nice video footage

Cheers,
Allan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I use a Mavic Pro, I liked the Spark but the video options put me off. I've only had it since NY so still learning how to fly it and play with the camera settings.

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
I use a Mavic Pro, I liked the Spark but the video options put me off. I've only had it since NY so still learning how to fly it and play with the camera settings.
Brilliant

The spark is a great little drone, but within about a week of having it I was wishing I had spent the extra £ and got the Mavic pro fly more combo

Still goes everywhere with me though, and use it all the time

Happy flying

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE