Sneaky mid morning brew

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
I like those glacier cups. I keep looking at SnowPeak Titanium stuff, but always think no, I have a glacier ... but really it is the Tatonka ones I like best. I bought a bunch a few years ago, and they are all matt and dinged up now. Perfect :)

I'd give a lot to have a couple of penguins with my elevenses .. can't ever seem to find them here. One hears rumours of them appearing here and there, but I think all the other expats get to hear them before me and scarf them all up. :lol:

Greenbeard

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2018
North yorkshire
Yeah I've always fancied some titanium cookware, it's just the thought of the raw materials being recycled from artificial hips ect that's put me off haha. Oh and the price as well:) the key to exessive penguin consumption requires a great deal of stealth and cunning, I have been known to hide them in takeaway coffee cups :)

Reactions: Billy-o

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE