Smoking gear: Vaporiser bundle, pipe bundle, tins of snuff etc.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo,

Time to kick it for good and pass on the last of my once grand collection. :(

Anyway, for the modern folk. A vaporiser kit with extras. To be precise a Kangertech Togo mini 2.0. (As seen here: https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-kit...kangertech-togo-mini-all-in-one-vape-kit.html)

Nice small unit that as as simple and fill it up, push the button and breath in. In good condition, had it about 6 months and works faultlessly, chagres via samsung style phone charger and I can't seem to locate the original usb charger cable. Comes wih the original box, spare glass tank, extra screws and mini screw driver, 3 cheap bottles of vape fluid and 3 extra brand new coils. Coils are affordable and can be bought everywhere ( as seen here: https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/kangertech-coils/kanger-clocc-coil.html)
nquDlhg.jpg
r564d5M.jpg
6be9A7O.jpg

Trade value: £25

For the old fashioned guys, pipes! 5 in total with extras, two on the left are Carey's magic inch briar pipes and in good used vintage condition and come with two unopened boxes of papyrite filters for their unique cooling system. Sounds fancy and a bit poncy, but they genuinely do smoke better than 90% of the pipes I've owned and I've owned bloody loads. The 3 other pipes are handsome and also vintage, in good condition and briar. The middle one is particularly nice, all smoke great. Also these come with 5 tamping tools, 3 are czech style, one is made in England, one in czech the others just random and also a little wooden one I made from apple I made when on a walk and lost the tamp I took with me.. lol. Annnnd an English leather, rubber lined baccy pouch, two Colibri heavy wegith metal lighters (need tweaking as they don't work) and of course a bit of the worlds finest Solani Burely flake. Not a whole tin obviously but fresh and enough for 3-5 bowls of premium enjoyment. (seriously this baccy is the shizzle!)
0z5buX7.jpg
Gk4xwiy.jpg

Would rather trade these as a whole bundle for ease of shipping but I guess I can bend the rules if you can temt me with something cool. ;)

Tarde value £45?

And lastly, for the real hardcore old fashioned lot. Snuff!

7 tins, the two little ones with green tape are unopened, the big ones are nearly full and have been stored in zip lock bags to stay fresh and the balc little tin is as youll seepretty low but enough to try for a day. Mix of flavours and grinds: menthol, cherry, rum raison, floral and raw (the little black one is raw and imo the ebst snuff on the market).
eU9BtBo.jpg
5cAYH3s.jpg

Not particularly valuable really, the tins range from £1.00-£3.50 new. I was gona dump the snuff down the bog and keep the tins but seems wasteful and there might just be a snuff user here or atleast someone who'd like an alternatife to smoking cig's.

Trade value.. £5? (postage will probably be that much lol)

Wwhat sort of trade itmes would I like in return? um.. knives and tools mostly. something cool? old army stuff.. dunno, my minds not at it's finest right now. I don't need camping or cooking gear or clothes. I know that much. Open to offers basically so don't be shy. :)

Thanks for reading.

Samon

Trade value

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
No one interested?

I really don't want to put these on an auction site.. but I will after Xmas if there are no takers. Can't have this selection in the house when going cold turkey lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE