Skookum Bushtool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fjellstorm

Jan 30, 2014
Kassel,Germany
Hey guys!

I am looking for a Skookum bushtool made by Rod Garcia. Hard to come by I know but maybe someone would part with his knife?

Can be used or new

Regards

Max

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Having had a skookum, [which regularly go for $500 these days] and a rob evans bushtool. I would say I ever so slightly prefer the dimensions of the RE Bushtool. I've always preferred this shape over the drop point. They're both like Puukkos on steroids. :p

Last edited:

Tracer1969

Feb 11, 2009
Belgium
I placed my order for an A2 Skookum in march 2014, so normally with 45 months back log, I should receive it by the end of the year.
Also my longest wait I think for a knife.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
I placed my order for an A2 Skookum in march 2014, so normally with 45 months back log, I should receive it by the end of the year.
Also my longest wait I think for a knife.

I thought the 18 months i once waited was an eternity.......45 months! Damn!

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Hey guys!

I am looking for a Skookum bushtool made by Rod Garcia. Hard to come by I know but maybe someone would part with his knife?

Can be used or new

Regards

Max

I'd suggest you wait for Rob Evans to get sorted - shorter wait than the US version, cheaper than the US version, and, by many accounts, better than the US version [I haven't used a Garcia version, but have read the reviews and am a keen RE Bushtool brandisher].

Just my 2d worth. Good luck with the quest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE