Silky Big Boy 2000 XL Folding Saw

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftdave

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2016
USA
Hi guys, I made a video review of the Silky Big Boy 2000 XL that I'd like to share with you guys and get your thoughts on. I personally feel in love with it. I've used several others: Bahco, Fiskars, and some other brands you can get at home improvement stores. Man this thing cuts through wood like a laser! The weight isn't too bad at all considering how well it cuts.

I've taken it backpacking and we had a ton on fun making firewood. I used the Silky and my Junglas. I'm sorry but I don't have that particular Silky/Junglas tag team footage in the video review.

JmNgOX9l.jpg

[video=youtube;_rl7DYye1kE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rl7DYye1kE[/video]

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
i have a silky gomboy 240 and i love it... gets through branches like butter. will go take a look at your vid on this giant relative 👍

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Bushcraftdave

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2016
USA
i have a silky gomboy 240 and i love it... gets through branches like butter. will go take a look at your vid on this giant relative ��

Just like butter! 100% right brother. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Just like butter! 100% right brother. Thanks for sharing your thoughts
A shallow-rooted lime blossom tree came down in the winds a couple of weeks ago on the Old Kent Road in London and i was lucky enough to get to it before the council came and removed it... Popped home, got my Silky out and manage to get quite a few branches back home for de-barking and carving... i suffer with pain in my thumb joints but my Silky made short work of it with minimal pain to me. So now i have loads of wood to carve into beautiful things :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE