Robin wood bushcraft Axe offer / fund raiser

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fenix

Forager
Jul 8, 2008
Kent
Good spot, have ordered on. I met Robin when I visited Portland works a few years ago, he is an exceptional craftsman and doe a lot of work to protect endangered crafts.

5teep

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2017
Scotland
I have one of his Axes, it's very sharp and nicely balanced but a wee bit off centre. He does give an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee if you're not happy.

5teep

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2017
Scotland
Also. have a look on Youtube for the Julia Bradbury walk episode where she meets him at his workshop.

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
Are these Chinese axe heads which are bought in and edge grinded in the UK? Sorry if I'm getting the them mixed up with another one. I'd be keen to try one out but it's saying out of stock on the website now.

They're very similar to the Helko Werk Traditional Black Forest heads in design.

I think they've just set the bushcraft axe to out-of-stock while they're selling it as part of the fundraiser, which is still in stock

5teep

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2017
Scotland
Are these Chinese axe heads which are bought in and edge grinded in the UK? Sorry if I'm getting the them mixed up with another one. I'd be keen to try one out but it's saying out of stock on the website now.

They're very similar to the Helko Werk Traditional Black Forest heads in design.

He buys the heads in from somewhere in Asia I think, there is or was a page where he spoke of sourcing from one particular supplier but I can't remember exactly where.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE