Powder for feet and ... other bits...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Can anyone recommend a powder that is usable for feet and 'nether regions' that has mildly antiseptic and antifungal ingredients? It has to be relatively easily available in the U.K. and, ideally, come in a container that is light in weight and won't crack or split when shoved into a pack.

I'd really appreciate your thoughts!

Many thanks.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Despite being prone to the peri scrotal irritation I do not use any powder as it forms a sand like form when mixed with sweat and then dries.
I know people that swear by normal non medicated Baby Powder as a preventive measure.
Most brands of medicated powders are of the same composition.

Be careful of not getting Talcum in a wound.

Dave Dickinson

Tenderfoot
Jun 28, 2017
Rochdale UK
Baking soda for the feet not sure about putting it in the groin though. I suffered for years with stinky feet I tried everything. I even got told tea was good so I soaked my feet in that but the result was very brown feet lol. I used the baking soda for a while and sprinkle it in work boots it works a treat

Brynglas

Gold Bond medicated talc is good, comes in a plastic bottle. I've used it for years and it's great for feet, groin and pit areas. I'd guess that most decent branded medicated talc would be ok though. Works well for feet after a long day.

Sent from my SM-T819 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Insel Affen

Insel Affen

Settler
Aug 27, 2014
Tewkesbury, N Gloucestershire
Gold Bond medicated talc is good, comes in a plastic bottle. I've used it for years and it's great for feet, groin and pit areas. I'd guess that most decent branded medicated talc would be ok though. Works well for feet after a long day.

Sent from my SM-T819 using Tapatalk

Gold Bond gets my vote too! Certainly refreshes your parts that other talcs do not reach. But I don't think it's that easy to find and buy in UK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE