Withdrawn Outerwear Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roguetrooper

Sep 28, 2012
Wirral
Up for sale are some items of clothing. All prices include postage (of my choice) within the UK.

Payment by bank transfer is preferred. I am happy to discuss other payment methods.

Not looking for any trades, thanks.

Montane Extreme Smock, Black, size Large. Superb condition having only been worn on a handful of occasions. It’s been freshly laundered and looks brand new. The crotch strap has long since disappeared. £65 NOW £58. SOLD

zu2yaw.jpg

j7dg79.jpg

Keela Munro size medium. (Generous cut) Again, probably only worn on half a dozen occasions since purchase so superb condition. May be a little dusty from storage. I’ve mislaid the snow skirt that zips into the jacket but if it turns up, I’ll forward it onto the buyer £70 NOW £62

34xoopi.jpg

ztvomp.jpg

2vuau4n.jpg

o8h3y0.jpg

5.11 Tactical 3-in-1 Parka in size Large. Extremely good condition. Outer Jacket and zip-in Fleece. There may be a few errant white Basset Hound hairs on the Fleece, but it’s been washed and lint-rolled £70 NOW £60

2qj8x9g.jpg

b3k1tz.jpg

6yms5x.jpg

The North Face Apex Softshell Trousers Grey Waist 34 - I measure the inseam as 31, but thats a weird size, so it must be a 32. Good condition, minor mark on waistband. £25

vsn91y.jpg

jzcdwy.jpg

np5shu.jpg

o91d94.jpg

282dpwy.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE