Outeck possibly the cheapest useable hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Took delivery of 2 outeck hammocks for the princely sum of £11 delivered (that for the pair not each)The measure 9'4" long and 6'2" wide. Well put together and although will not replace my hornet or much higher spec hangs they do the job well. Diagonal lay possible and comfortable and for the price you can thrash the bottom out of them without a second thought. I'm stocking up for the kids and to use when out with my dogs. https://youtu.be/UuA7uGEokrA

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Got a link to them as the one in your video takes you to a hammock on ebay that costs £14.58

I noticed that and put a comment on the vid the price change happened from Thursday to Saturday, it's worth keeping an eye out for it to drop again. Same thing happened with the lixada hammock went from £6.50 to £10.

It it came in an Amazon delivery box so I'll have a dig about and see if I can find it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE