or trade various odds and ends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Up for grabs is the following

Stealth snatch bag in Multicam as seen here www.oscardelta.co.uk/stealth_snatch_bag.html reflectors included - looking for £15

View attachment 39540

Leather sheath + beat up Mora looking for £10, moras got a bit of pitting on the blade and I started drilling a lanyard hole but my drill packed up part way though :(

couple of folders - Scharade small sodbuster and a Rough rider lockback - £7.00 the pair

custom ru titley kydex folding saw - £10

View attachment 39539

KS ultralight day back £10

KS-Ultralight-Gear---daypack-15M.jpg

custom mini chest rig - ideal for admin while wearing a ruck - will includ the refector patch looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees

View attachment 39541

USGI canteen cup,lid and GI stove stand £12 inc postage and paypal fees

View attachment 39542

Vapur colapsible water bottle £12 inc postage and paypal fees

View attachment 39543

Over 18's on the knives

prices include postage (recorded delivery) and paypal fees

deals done on multi-buys but will also trade for

Opinels no 6 through to 8 - either carbon or stainless and handle material considered

wooden handled Moras, - anything considered but i'd realy like a 2/0

an original altoids tin - one thats imbosted rather than painted

gasmask bag, french, czech, swiss or swedish (must be brown leather not painted)

wool m51 shirt size small

fire kit odds and ends

antler tines

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
sure the mora isn't in great condititon but the sheaths decent enough - will sort the missing pics asap

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Any interior, rear and attachment photos of the chest rig? I have a selection of embossed altoids tins, mint and other flavours how many are you looking for? What fire kit are you looking for? How many antler tines are you after?

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Any interior, rear and attachment photos of the chest rig? I have a selection of embossed altoids tins, mint and other flavours how many are you looking for? What fire kit are you looking for? How many antler tines are you after?

will have to take some and post up tomorrow, I'd be after a couple of tins, and a half dozen tines

fire kit wise U was thinking natural tinders, maybe a flint and steel set

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, if thwe more sheath + knife isn't taken by either of the guys above then I'd be interested in a trade. Got several of those round tins and I can bung some other bits in too. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE