October overnighter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Had a quick overnighter with my brother last night. Arrived with about half an hour of daylight left so rushed around to get set up. Out came the penny stove for a brew (I'm new to alcohol stoves and am getting a bit obsessed by them) hammock went up and firewood gathered to get some scran on. The temp was really warm for the time of year, I was hoping to try out a new down bag I had brought and it performed well but was never really tested. A few beers in and some laughable theories from my bro who for the sake of politeness I will say likes to air on the side of caution and the night was a good giggle and just what the doctor ordered.

There were critters everywhere with the added sound track of dogs howling from a nearby kennel (sounded like wolves to me) cows kicking off, what sounded like a drunken horse and a fat bottom snoring sibling didn't make for the best sleep. Made a brew while still in my hammock and bugged out early to show my wife a good hubby.

Short vid attached, I didn't get much fliming done as my brother has a face like a smashed crab and doesn't like being on youtube.
[video=youtube;p4r4jkgta_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4r4jkgta_o[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE