Wanted Normark Big Swede

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kernelpanic

Apr 7, 2017
West Yorkshire
Hi Janne,
Thanks for details, I emailed EKA a few weeks ago who gave me history/timeline of the Normark Big Swede/Eka swede 60.
It's specifically the Normark Big Swede I'm looking for, in any condition also

kernelpanic

Apr 7, 2017
West Yorkshire
Sorry missed the above, but I cannot purchase from Ebay in UK.
Bump, still looking for a Normark Big Swede. Any condition accepted and will pay good price for one.
Cheers
KP

kernelpanic

Apr 7, 2017
West Yorkshire
Hi Clanchief thanks for heads up, unfortunately they are the newer style with a different blade shape and coating with nail nick. Ideally I'm looking for an old one with older style blade shape and no nail nick. worst case I may try to pick one up from Grahams for spare handle and lock mechanism etc, but it looks like they don't take PayPal and I dont like using card on sites I don't know :0(

Clanchief

Oct 14, 2017
Lomondside to Glasgow
That's quite an old version you are hoping to find, my Super Swede has the nail nick an I've had it 32 years, the version without is must be a few years more than that.

I have got myself an Eka W12 these last few months and find it very good, it just needs the edge sorting for me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE