Noob who wants to talk with/connect with like-minded people

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

boubindica

Forager
Mar 13, 2018
London
Hi to all.

I did actually join Bushcraft UK forum some time ago, but due to life, got distracted and then forgot my previous username. I didn't contribute much at the time so thought i'd just start afresh.

Love being outside, foraging, catapult practice and just walking in the woods but don't do it enough because most of my friends have no interest in all things Bushcraft.

Hoping to make it a bigger part of my life for so many positive reasons.

Look forward to getting to know some of you better, to learn stuff and maybe one day i can share my experience/s (that i'd like to gain) with others.

Warm regards :)

Reactions: Lou

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
aha! i know you though Leshy... i think it was last year you crashed at mine on yer way to Portugal? and i bought a rucksack from you... hello again :)
Hi Caroline ! I remember...
Thank you very much again for the hospitality.

Hope life is treating you well and that the house swap was a success!!

Your previous profile was " LadySmyth " if that's any help ...
Now you got two profiles :)

Welcome back
Best regards

Last edited:
Reactions: boubindica

boubindica

Forager
Mar 13, 2018
London
Hi Caroline ! I remember...
Thank you very much again for the hospitality.

Hope life is treating you well and that the house swap was a success!!

Your previous profile was " LadySmyth " if that's any help ...
Now you got two profiles :)

Welcome back
Best regards

Two profiles is confusing so I'll stick with this one now, but i was wracking my brain to remember LadySmyth, so i can let go of it now, so thanks :cool2: hehehe...

and yes, the house swap was a success although the loose ends are still coming together :rolleyes:

hope you and yours are all good too... :)

Reactions: Leshy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE