Miendl Cambridge Shoes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
I seem to ruin good shoes all the time, the mindset that I have my wellies or high boots on seem to follow through when I have decent dress shoes or trainers on, jumping fences heading through mud and walking miles kills these lighter duty shoes, plus my feet end up wet, muddy or killing me!

So so I have decided to find a "dirty shoe" one I can sort of wear in public but if there is a 50/50 chance that things might go wayward they will be dry and comfortable! I prefer a classic shoe look as I do with most of my clothing. I seen these in the outdoor store in ballater and decided to give them a whirl!

So far they have been fantastic, comfortable out the box, nice wide fitting for thicker walking sock and not sore feet which is the main thing, wet grass and muddy tracks are no bother. I'm pretty chuffed with them and would pass on my recommendation!

http://www.meindl.co.uk/products/cambridge-gtx

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE