M77 Norwegian army boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

vestlenning

Settler
Feb 12, 2015
Western Norway
It's been too long since the last time but the other day I got a new pair of standard M77 Norwegian army boots. Current best shop price is £ 129, got these unused for £ 46 via our "freeads". Gave them a generous portion of polish, added some wool soles and we're ready for break inn. There will be blisters but after that I've got comfortable shoes for most occasions except when wearing a suit.

In the garden incl raindrops for bling:

m77_norwegian_army_boots.jpg

Those spots are raindrops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erbswurst and Janne

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I bought a pair - they are a slightly more up to date version - made by Alpha, I think. They are brilliantly comfortable and I have to search hard to find a reason to take them off. Interestingly, I have not experienced any blisters nor even hot patches on my feet - a real reassurance. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours.

Reactions: vestlenning

Mowmow

Forager
Jul 6, 2016
Nottinghamshire
Hey i've been eyeing a pair of these up for a while now, let me know how you get on with them after a few months.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE