Lundhag boot sizes...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 10, 2017
UK
Hi,

when buying Lundhag lined/felt winter boots how much bigger should they be than my normal shoe size?

I take size 43 in Euro sizes and they fit like a second skin. In shoes and running shoes. To leave room for one thin plus one thick pair of socks is it size 44 or 45 I should order?

Thanks for your help:).
All the best,
Kip.

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
According to Lundhags, you just buy your normal size. The lined boots are made bigger to allow for warm socks etc. Have you tried on any Lundhag boots before? The sizing can be a bit strange. I have both a pair with a regular last and one with an Opti last (slightly wider). The Opti fits better for me,b but if you get a chance, try some on. Although, as far as i can tell, Nordic outdoor are the only stockists i know of in the uk now (and they're dropping them soon, from what i've heard).
Hope this helps.

Nov 10, 2017
UK
baggins, hi,

yes.. that is a help. Am grateful.
I ask because can find no one in the UK stocking them so online buy.
Thanks again,
All the best,
Kip.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
My best boots are my lundhags pro and they fit my size perfectly. I cant think of a better boot Ive owned. So far........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE