1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We're live with the new forums, have a look around and get settled in.

If you have any issues logging in please contact admin@bushcraftuk.com. There are a few things we still need to sort out but the forums should be fine so get stuck in.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Help pick this years winner - CLICK HERE or navigate to the photography forum and help decide on the winner of the BCUK photography competition

Lots of goodies to sell...

Discussion in 'Bushcraft Chatter' started by Bruce H, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Bruce H

Hello All
    I have recently joined the forum having been involved in some form of bushcraft or eco living by default.
    I work with trees and have done for over thirty years, I have a small holding and I used to be very active in field sports including deer stalking. I have now reached a stage where I am planning to scale down and move to sunnier lands. As a result I have a huge collection of knives, axes,deer stalking kit and other items that I would like to sell. How do I sell via the forum please.

2. Wayne

Wayne BCUK Welfare Officer
    Mod

Hi Bruce.

The forum has strict rules on selling. To be able to post sales threads you must be a paid full member.

See here
    http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/payments.php

It would be nice if you join in the conversation as well.

3. Bruce H

Ok thank you, I am not really into social media, Facebook and similar are a mystery to me so forum posting and discussion are a bit alien too. My work and lifestyle is very solitary but I enjoy reading about other peoples thoughts, experiences and views. I just thought the forum members might appreciate some of my collection and put them to better use than the general public.

4. crosslandkelly

crosslandkelly A somewhat settled

Hi Bruce, welcome and enjoy.

5. WealdenWoodsman

WealdenWoodsman Full Member

Welcome! I would highly recommend becoming a full member. Its not a lot to pay when you think of all of the things you have access to.:)