Liverpool Bushcraft Anyone?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi everyone,
My names Stephen and I was just curious as to how many Bushcraft enthusiasts there are in Liverpool. As far as I am aware there is no Liverpool Group. I am very much interested in finding like minded people who live local to me for meeting up and practising Bushcraft. Anyone who is Interested in the same thing let me know.

Ste

nurvware

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2013
Wirral
Hi stephen. I'm on the other side of the water in Greasby, Wirral. I've been interested in bushcraft for years, always watched Ray Mears ;-). Also interested in prepping and becoming self sufficient. Just starting to get out to do things now the kids are getting older.

Scott.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Hello Ste. Welcome to the forum.
I'm from Liverpool, i live on the Wirral now. If you want to meet up or go out,feel free to pm me.
Cheers.
Ammo.

bushferret

Jun 15, 2013
United Kingdom
Hi Steven,
I'm not from. Liverpool or the Wirral but just down the M62 in Warrington so only half an hour or so away I'm into general bushcraft and wild camping although I wouldn't mind going down the self sufficient route,and it would be great to meet like minded people who don't live a million miles away maybe we could set up a north west group,anyway my name is Paul Jennings and go by the name of Bushferret on this forum,looking forward to meeting/speaking to you and the other guys.

Mar 27, 2014
Wirral
Hi all , I'm from the Wirral and pretty new to bushcraft but certainly up for a meet in the area. Drop me a line and we can get something sorted. Jamie

Mar 27, 2014
Wirral
Hi all, I'm in the Wirral area and would also be interested in a meet up, pm me if your interested. Ste I've sent a join request for the Facebook page too. Thanks, Jamie

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Dabbler and i, are going to link up in the next week or two. If anyone on this thread would like to meet up. Please do pm me. Looking forward to seeing you fireside fellas.
Ammo.

Alexlana

Feb 26, 2014
Merseyside
Up for meeting up even an over night camp say next week guys? Sick of bushing on me tod lol had a few family issues last few weeks so have not been around.

Wild camp or site as long as we have a gooden.

Mar 27, 2014
Wirral
I think a meet up would be best to start of with, just drop me a pm with what time you are available from and will go from there.

Alexlana

Feb 26, 2014
Merseyside
Heading up the lakes with a buddy, can't wait to get out and about for a few days. Have to set up a group meet and greet next weekend would be good.

Buggane

Jul 30, 2012
Isle of Mann/ Liverpool
Just though I'd pop out of the wood work and say hi. I'm living in Liverpool city center, currently finishing up my 3rd year at uni. Been into bushcraft for while but never met with any other bushcrafters but would be keen to learn and share skills other like minded people.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
Im on the wirral will keep an eye out for any meets that i may be able to make (got kids lol) or even woodland evening walks or similar... would love to find some permission land that could be used locally. As well as bushcraft i fish alot (Coarse, Sea and Game mostly the latter 2 now) family camp, hike and watch wildlife etc.

Aug 7, 2014
Liverpool
Hi ste, I'm kev. Thats why I joined up, just today! To find people in liverpool and expand my group. If you ever want a meet up for the day pm me and we'll sort something out mate.

Kev

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE