Sold Kifaru rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I am putting up for sale a kifaru Timberline 2 rucksack .

The pack is in used condition, it is structurally sound and will give many years of service however the front 2 pockets are looking a bit beaten up (I have pictured below) .

One of the pockets has a sewn and glued on bcuk patch (you won't get that off very easiley).

The other has a sewn on maxpedition celtic patch ( you could take this off) . There is also on this pocket a small repair patch from a very small hole I put in it 2 years ago. This patch won't come off .

The top lid is an after market lid that I paid extra for , this has a strap with it and can be used also as a shoulder bag once camp is set up.

The main compartment is approx 70ltr as far as I can remember . There are also 2 sleeve side pocket which are a good size to stuff a tarp or rain jacket in.
Material is 500d coudora.

I would like 180 pounds this includes fees and postage. PRICE DROP NOW 160 POUNDS ALL IN

20181009_193455.jpg 20181009_193501.jpg 20181009_193514.jpg 20181009_193533.jpg 20181009_193539.jpg

Last edited:

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
You should offer it in the Bushcraft Deutschland Forum.

I guess you will have success there.

Someone who is well known there as very experienced is very convinced about Kifaru ruck sacks and the user of this forum know that.

I think you can just write in English there. People will understand it.

Reactions: pinewood and salad

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
You should offer it in the Bushcraft Deutschland Forum.

I guess you will have success there.

Someone who is well known there as very experienced is very convinced about Kifaru ruck sacks and the user of this forum know that.

I think you can just write in English there. People will understand it.

Danke dir
ich kann auch auf deutsch schreiben ich bin englisch aber Ich wohne in der Allgäu, bayern ;)

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Folk, this is a bargain!! Have you checked what this pack went for new?!?

I have a Kifaru Gen 1 Zulu with the same sort of extra lid shown, and they make fantastically solid and versatile packs. Very comfortable to carry big loads and very durable.

At this price I am tempted, but as I say, I have a Zulu, and have another premium US made pack in this size range, so I really don't need it. If I didn't have that HPG pack, I would have been on this like a shot.

Hope someone snaps this up soon.

Chris

Reactions: Erbswurst and salad

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE