Karrimor spare buckle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Worse case is I will have to cut off the female part and just replace both sideswith another brand.

Has anyone come across Karrimor spares for this type of buckle ?

Untitled by Leaky5, on Flickr

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
I might have a spare Karrimor buckle.
It won't be exactly like the one in your picture but it is a Karrimor branded one. Both male and female parts.
What size webbing is it - 20mm or 25mm?

Don't build your hopes up, it might already be on something. But I was in the shed a week or so ago and I had a bag of buckles and bits and I'm pretty sure I saw a Karrimor one in there.

I won't be able to check until tomorrow. But if it is there, and if you want it, then it's yours.

Let me know if it needs to be exactly like the one in your picture (my one won't be).

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I might have a spare Karrimor buckle.
It won't be exactly like the one in your picture but it is a Karrimor branded one. Both male and female parts.
What size webbing is it - 20mm or 25mm?

Don't build your hopes up, it might already be on something. But I was in the shed a week or so ago and I had a bag of buckles and bits and I'm pretty sure I saw a Karrimor one in there.

I won't be able to check until tomorrow. But if it is there, and if you want it, then it's yours.

Let me know if it needs to be exactly like the one in your picture (my one won't be).

Thanks, if its not the same dont worry. I have loads of other black ones. I only paid £1 for the bag, just trying to get it fully working for a DOE expo for my son

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE