A Challenge "In Thier Shoes Challenge" Invictus Games fundraising

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Over the weekend I completed a 24 hour challenge for the Invictus Games. The challenge consisted of 13 mile canoe trip and a hammock camp over 24 hours with an impairment. I chose to only have the use of one hand.
I have subsiquently nominated a further 3 people within our community (outdoors/bushcraft) to do the same and so on. The invictus games was selected as it benefits veterans world wide so even my friends across the pond can donate knowing that their vets are accounted for.

Any of you that have seen any of my vids know that I don't ask for likes and subscriptions but on this occasion I would like as many Shares, subs as possible because if I can get monetised then all revenue from this vid will be donated along with any of my subsiquent update vids. Even if you find my face offensive still like,sub,donate and share. The just giving link is below

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/nobby-clarke2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE